How to Apply for Domicile Certificate
|Title||Description||Start Date||End Date||File|
|How to Apply for Domicile Certificate||
How to apply for Domicile Certificate:
2. Register yourself as a citizen. Enter the mobile no registered with AADHAR only.
3. You will get unique Citizen ID, a user name and password
4. Log in on https://www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home using your id password.
5. Open the GENERAL ADMINISTRATION tab.
6. Select Domicile Certificate
7. Fill the form and submit
Note: the citizen id, user name and password issued to you are for availing a variety of services provided by the govt and not only for applying for Domicile Certificate. Therefore, note them properly for future use also and don,t lose it
Rajinder Sharma KAS
|02/07/2020||01/07/2021||View (178 KB)|